Steps to Obtain Insurance
1. Inform your shop manager that you need insurance to attend the Richmond Tattoo, Art and Music Festival.
2. Ask the shop manager to make a request with the insurance provider.
A.) The shop manager should ask how to add a convention with 2 additional insureds.
B.) The insurance company will likely have a special form for supplemental coverage of this nature. It may be called an Endorsement Request or something similar.
3. The Endorsement Request will ask for general information about the event.
A.) The Richmond Tattoo, Art and Music Festival is hosted by RVA Tattoo Arts LLC.
B.) The Festival is October 16th, 17th, and 18th, 2020.
C.) The Festival is held at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Midlothian: 1021 Koger Center Boulevard, Midlothian, VA 23235.
4. When the Festival is added to the policy, 2 additional insureds should be included.
A.) Additional Insured #1
i. RVA Tattoo Arts LLC: 3313A W. Cary St., Richmond, VA 23221.
B.) Additional Insured #2
ii. Shamin Hotels/DoubleTree by Hilton – Midlothian: 1021 Koger Center Boulevard, Midlothian, VA 23235.
5. The fees associated with this process should be under $150.
A.) For example: Adding the Richmond Tattoo, Art and Music Festival with 2 additional insured will cost Loose Screw Tattoo approximately $130: $30 to add coverage for the Festival, and $50 for each additional insured added (2 total).
6. The request to the insurance provider should be made with plenty of notice.
A.) The insurance company will need time to process the application for supplemental coverage; RVA Tattoo Arts suggests placing the request no later than August 1st.
Proof of insurance with 2 certificates of additional insureds must be received by the event coordinator via email (eventcoordinator@