We’re so excited that the Richmond Tattoo Festival is coming up soon on October 21-23! We can’t wait to join together again after two years. More than 150 tattoo artists from around the world will join us here–each one a small business in their own right. Dozens of other local businesses, food trucks, and artists will also create a small-business mecca full of family fun, shopping, drinking, dining, and more during the 28th Richmond Tattoo Festival, one of the longest-running in the world.
To help get the word out, we’ve teamed up with five Richmond bars! Each one will is carrying a Richmond Tattoo Festival cocktail or multiple cocktails! If you visit all five and ask your bartender to stamp your passport, you can turn in the final passport at the festival and upgrade your one-day tickets to a three-day pass! Pick up your passports at Loose Screw Tattoo in Carytown or at one of our participating bars.
Richmond Tattoo Festival Bar Takeover Drinks:
- Quirk Hotel Rooftop: Richmond Tattoo Hot Toddy
- Jewfro: Green Dragon* (Tito’s, Mint, Matcha & Lemon)
- Soul Taco (Main Street Location): Loose Screw Driver* (Sailor Jerry’s, Blood Orange & Fresh Ginger Syrup & Lime)
- Brambly Park: Spooky Drink Specials
- Tang & Biscuit: Year of the Tiger* (Jack Daniels, Mandarin and Chinese 5 Spice Reduction & Lime), Green Dragon*, Loose Screw Driver*
*These cocktails are developed by Richmond cocktail expert and consultant Madelyn Gleeson.